Read Ellen G. White and other SDA Books Online
Find your book under the books
or authors sections or choose a book below.
Christ and His Righteousness
Explores Christ as God and Man, and shows how to gain the victory over sin through faith in Christ and His righteousness.
Mind, Character and Personality I
This collection of inspired writings deals with a wide range of counsel, including emotional stress, mind-body relationships, and human sexuality.
Did you know you can register for an account?
Once you sign up, you will be able to create and organize bookmarks.
Bookmarks are useful to keep track of where you last left off, or to mark interesting quotes for easy reference.
Registering takes seconds, since all you need is just a username and password.
Find out more.
Word of Truth experienced sporadic downtime from March 15th to April 7th. We apologize for any inconveniences.
New features in Word of Truth:
- Every book now has a PDF available for download.
User registration: Now you can sign up for an account. In order to use bookmarks, you will need one.
If you have any old (cookie-based) bookmarks you are still interested in, please
contact us for assistance.
If you sign up, you can change the theme of the site. For example, the Classic Light theme has a white background for books, instead of the normal tan one. Once you register, you can change your theme under "settings".
- Bookmark links in the sidebar now provide previews when you hover over them.
You can now use one single bookmark for keeping track of where you last left off. Choose to Mark Last Read from
the bookmarks menu.
- The book "Last Day Events" by Ellen White is now available.
- The forums are now available.
- While reading a book, you can optimize the width of the text for reading by clicking on the "Fixed width" link.
- You can now delete bookmarks from the "bookmarks" link on the top right.
- The url's throughout the site have changed. If you have any browser bookmarks, please update them.
- Improved options for navigating through the table of contents while reading a book.
We welcome any suggestions for future features.